Sunday, November 25, 2012

Some winter activities...and a SALE!

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday.  I most certainly have.  I ate with the best, drank with the best, and fell into a food coma with the best.  I have been able to watch a bit of TV also.  I stumbled across this show called Whisker Wars, omg, totally interesting.  These men grow and shape their beards and mustaches for competition.  It is really intriguing to watch.  It actually sparked my creative bug.  I have this cute mustache set from Peacocks and Penguins, seriously super cute for classroom decorations or even a mustache party.  I came up with a fun craftivity.  It is called If my Snowman Had a Mustache.
  

My finished snowman.
My son stayed up later than the other kids, so he did one too.
 His reads, "If my snowman had a mustache it would be windy and his mustache would fly away to the sky."  Seriously, I can't wait to see what my oldest daughter is going to come up with tomorrow.  This is too hilarious.

Are you all ready for the cyber sale!!  I am!!  I have my wishlist up to date with some clip art that I have been needing!  Can't wait to shop.  I've linked up with some great sellers over at Blog Hoppin'.
 If you are a seller, you should link up too!  Everything on my store will be on sale!  Happy shopping you all! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment