Monday, November 12, 2012

What?? Thanksgiving is next week?!?

Ok, is it just me or are the holidays creeping up faster and faster on everyone!!  I felt like October lasted forever, but now I realize that Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK!  What the flagnog??

I had a busy month in scouts, Pumpkin Patches, lock ins, and camping.  So much fun.  But it pretty much took all but one weekend in October away from me.  I am still getting some sales in my TPT store, I really need to add more of my lessons.  I am hoping to add some more this week.  But I am thankful for the sales! 

I have not captured a major snafu moment in a while!!  You can call me "super mom."  (In my dreams...) 

Anyway, since I don't have anything to say at the moment.  I thought I'd just update you guys and complain about how fast this month is going. 

I'm going to go catch up on some other blogs for now.  Come back (at some point, lol) I am planning my winter projects post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment