1. Today, I am back! I took an almost year long hiatus from my only a couple month old blog. It has been a rough year personally for me and I just could not dedicate myself the way I needed too. My ideas have been whirling in my head for the longest regarding my TPT Store. I finally just started working on a simple project that will be done this weekend. I'm ready to jump back in.
2. Today, I finally realized what I am worth and am not going to take any more people using and abusing me for childcare. Less stress, better life!
3. I did NOT play candy crush today!
4. I took advantage of randomly awesome flash freebies from Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Designs. Glad I happened to be strolling through my Facebook feed to see it! : )
5. The kids decided to make the stairway into the playroom a car, and we spent literally a half an hour "driving." Where I witnessed 3 year olds putting their seat belts on so they could be safe, taking turns on who was driving, looking out the "windows" to see things, and of course stopping to go to work and the store. Imagination play is the best kind to see what kids really learn by observing you. And I am glad I am one of those teachers that let's their imagination fly.