Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall and Halloween Products

I have been a busy bee this week.  I celebrated my first sale at Teachers Paying Teachers TODAY!  Yay me!  I was so excited to see the email, and I was itching up until snack time, so I could peek and see how much I made!  So exciting.  Gave me inspiration to finish up most of my products and hopefully I can get them all uploaded this weekend.  Some files I made a long time ago, so I just need to edit them and add credits and title pages too.  Which is also tedious.  I need to come up with a master page for the end of all my documents.

Anyway, enough of me rambling....here are the two new products I wanted to upload since the season is spot on.  (I do not have the thumbnails down to a science, so forgive the blurriness.  Feel free to give me some assistance on this.) 

http://datax.teacherspayteachers.com/thumbitem/Halloweeny-Writing-Pages-and-Prompts-1348800279/medium-338144-1.jpg
      
Fall Alphabet Hand Writing
     

 I will upload all my seasons of these documents hopefully this weekend, and will probably also offer them in an all in one pack!  The alphabet pages will stay on sale for the month of October!

I'm excited for fall!  My wallet is loving the electric bill right now.  : )

I've joined a linky party with Cynthia at Second Grade Pad.  I'm trying to get to know the blogging world, and I figure no better way than to link up with everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment